* Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who suffer, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
* The young love is in the heart, but in the eyes.
* To be, or not to be, – That is the question. – Translation: “To be or not to be. That is the question” (Hamlet)
* Declare a hundred languages welcome message, but the bad news let alone disclosure.
* Good friend, for Jesus, refrain from dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed is the man that respects these stones, and cursed be he that removes my bones (His epitaph)
* The words are full of falsity or art, the look is the language of the heart.
* Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of thunder and fury, signifying nothing (Macbeth)
* Brevity is the soul of wit (Hamlet)
* We know what we are, but we do not know what we can become.
* Of all the wonders that I have heard, which causes me more wonder is that men are afraid.
* Strong reasons make strong actions.
* Do not be afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, some greatness is imposed and others are too big greatness.
* Do not litter the source where you off your thirst.
* Scraps Shakespeare. Beware the stake you turn against your enemy, lest you singe yourself.
* There is nothing good or bad, is the human mind that makes it appear so (Hamlet)
* The old distrust of youth because they are young.
* Losing Sleep, which unravels the intricate web of pain, sleep, rest all fatigue the sweetest food is served at the table of life (Macbeth) quotations by William Shakespeare.
* If money go before, all roads are open.
* The man who does not move the chord of harmonious sounds, is capable of all sorts of treasons, stratagems and depravity.
* While making love to why medical adviser will not ever admit.
* Lack of confidence in ourselves is a treacherous enemy that robs us of doing many good things, for no reason other than not resolvernos and try them.
* Measurements are dangerous temperate when evil is violent.
* By the tingling of my thumbs, something wicked comes to me.
* The good preacher is following his own precepts.
* Words without affection, never reach the ears of God.
* It is easier to get what you want with a smile that the tip of the sword.
* The youth, even when no one fights, is in itself its own enemy.
* Romeo: “… Love is a smoke coming out of the fog of sighs, to dissipate, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes, to be stifled, a sea nourished by tears of lovers, what more is? Crazy sensible, a choking gall, a sweetness that keeps (Romeo and Juliet)
* Scraps of Love William Shakespeare. My heart is ever at your service (Timon of Athens)
* Being honored as the world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.